Northampton, MA Realtor, Lisa Palumbo
Buying, Selling and Relocating in the Greater Pioneer Valley
Serving Hampshire, Franklin and Hampden Counties
From the day I arrived in Northampton, I knew the city would become my home. I’ve now lived here for 21 years and can understand why Northampton was dubbed “the paradise of America” by 19th-century opera singer Jenny Lind. Northampton offers that rare combination: the beauty of the countryside and the excitement of city life.
It gives me great satisfaction as a realtor to assist other people making a move to this fabulous city and the surrounding area. And while I live in Northampton, I will travel to the farthest reaches of the Pioneer Valley to assist you in buying or selling your home.
Last year I sold approximately $11 million in real estate and conducted transactions throughout the tri-county region. The Real Estate Association of the Pioneer Valley, which includes Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties, ranked me in the top 10 realtors for sales in 2013. I have been the top producer in Northampton’s Coldwell Banker office since 2006.
As a buyer’s agent, I offer personal and immediate attention and service. I am patient during the home-seeking process and do not rush clients into making important decisions. I am a tough negotiator during the offer-and-inspection period. And I stay in close contact with clients throughout the buying process.
As a seller’s agent, I will give your home the attention it deserves. I will meet with you to discuss current market conditions and develop a marketing strategy that includes print and extensive Internet advertising exposure for your house. I will offer helpful suggestions to prepare your home for sale. I will accompany showings of your property whenever possible and hold multiple open houses for your home until it sells.
I received my BA from Colgate University and my MA from Columbia University. Prior to becoming a realtor, I worked for 10 years as a public school music teacher at the high school, middle school and elementary levels. I still maintain a strong interest in music, education and the arts and am involved in various musical endeavors.
I have consistently received the President’s Gold Award from The Realtor Association of the Pioneer Valley (RAPV) in recognition of superior sales and service (2007 - 2013). I am a member of the Coldwell Banker Sterling Society, The Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle and the Coldwell Banker Diamond Society. I have been consistently recognized as one of the top-selling agents for Coldwell Banker affiliated offices in the state of MA.
I look forward to meeting with you. I am easily accessible via phone or email and will respond to your requests within a 24-hour period
- Top producer in Northampton’s Coldwell Banker Office, 2006 - 2013
- Top selling agent in the state of Massachusetts, Coldwell Banker Affiliates, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley President's Gold Award, Outstanding Sales and Service, 2007 - 2013
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, 2009, 2011
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Silver Sales Society Award 2006, 2007, 2008
- Coldwell Banker Newcomer Award 2005
- Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont Realtors Company Gold Award, 2006 - 2013
- Consistently in top ranking for state of MA for total volume of sales
- Ranked #5 in State of MA for total volume of sales, 2010, 2011
- ABR designation, Accredited Buyer Representative
- Colgate University, Bachelor of Arts 1988
- Columbia University, New York, New York, Masters of Arts, 1990
- Fellows in Teaching Award and Scholarship, Columbia University, 1990
- Taught music for ten years in the public schools of New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut at the high school, middle school and elementary levels.
- Musician, singer/songwriter, choral director and multi-instrumentalist